Monday, November 17, 2014

Most Exciting magazine 9th Fashion Wardrobe Top 10 glittering pieces for holiday parties Romantic d


LATEST ARTICLES Angelina in breathtaking Gucci dress (17/11/2014, 11:00:00) Win the bestselling "School of Life" (17.11.2014, 10:01:00) The winners of the book "Waiting for happiness" (11.17.2014. 10:00: 00) Top 10 glittering pieces for holiday parties (17/11/2014, 08:00:00) tea box Romantic dresses Diana Viljevac (14/11/2014, 11:15:00) Severina Presents New Clothes Women's Diary (11.14.2014. 11:00: 00) Irresistible Christmas bubble bath (14/11/2014, 10:00:00) The Zohar: leggings that we want this winter! (11.14.2014, 08:50:00) fragrance in the form of a teddy bear (13/11/2014, 10:00:00) exhibition of the most beautiful cats of Europe (11/13/2014, 08:50:00)
Most Exciting magazine 9th Fashion Wardrobe Top 10 glittering pieces for holiday parties Romantic dresses Diana Viljevac Ideal clutch-bags for holiday outings Zohar: leggings that we want this winter! Top 10 pieces of checked
One of our favorite fashion events will mark this the November edition. The fourth 11th begins the fifth Fashion Closet - the only professional fashion competitions in Croatia tea box whose participants judged by an international jury composed of professors, designers and artists from the UK, France and Belgium
This year's Fashion Closet begins November 4 at 19 am, the official opening of the exhibition of works by students TTF, CSA, and yet, at the Center for Design CCC (in Draškovićeva 45). This is an exhibition that reflects the essence and mission tea box of this unique fashion events - professional reflection and promotion of fashion, but also all other types of design.
The highlight fashion wardrobe will take place in the legendary building, pregnant historical connotations - Zagreb dice. There they will compete on November 11, students of Textile Technology in Zagreb, and the next day, 12 November, they will already have an established colleagues to confirm his talent and skills.
So apart from the competition of young designers, collections will be presented and established names domestic tea box design - Nada Dosen, Igor Dobranić, Zoran Mrvoš, Tomo Jerčić, Milena Rogulj, Stjepan Cuka, Sanja Jakupec Jasmine Bolanča, Etna Maar Artiđana, Ivana Valdec and Tanja Bedeković. tea box
I look at the last month this 'poster' for Fashion Closet and I thought, this is like to be lapped five years of something and not glorified: - ((Some sad woman with bags under his eyes, as if Tim Burton tea box smislio..Nekako amiss. However, I hope that the whole 'event' to be successful!:-)
Oh I agree, although not great just kritizirati.Plakat tea box is well made and designed, or for the prevention and treatment of thyroid diseases as npr.Klinika for five or slično.Za fashion wardrobe woman in an excessive fear and I hope it will be less scary ie .that would be great. tea box
Hahaha, yeah ... Come menu was always this thought in my head as I looked at the picture. Wifey as she was sick. And look, there just to give their opinion, is not it ?! If we like something we boast of, if not, we'll roast:-) And I would love to go to fashion closet or something like that if I had the opportunity (and time) ..:-)
I read these comments related to the poster and illustration for fashion closet and I can not say that I should iznenadena.Valjda bit tits and ass in the foreground in order to induce a standing ovation Croatian pucanstva.Na Fortunately fashion not only that, but as far as I am aware of fashion cabinet deals, not only fashion but also costume so I guess it all makes some sense given that they upgraded visual identity for several years through similar ilustracije.Btw.bilo make positive that some of the Croatian fashionistas have heard about Tim Burton, maybe not looking so smeca.Pohvale team fashion closet yesterday's performance was at the highest level so far.
I was yesterday at the MO, it was great and fun, but the kids still have a lot to learn to become a real designer and costume designer! But all praise to the organizers and students, very likeable and creative event!
Dear lolo, comments on the poster were well-intentioned, and I do not know why you think you would be tits and ass were better? Well, well, do not be zločest.Plakat is great but for me personally is not liable for the opportunity which it is intended. I was on the MO and I'm thrilled. tea box Any praise.
Lolo, I'm not alluding to the fact that the tits and ass on the poster should be in the forefront. On the contrary, full of my hat addition to us tits and ass at every opportunity and variants pushed under your nose! For me, the poster exudes a sadness, something sad, something that might not be the best way of outlining such a joyful and creative fashion event! And I have no doubt that the whole 'event' was successful, and let's! And the comment was well-intentioned, as already said Nena.
I must say that I am a poster like that and I was really attracted to go to the fashion closet. Still, these are still students who are still expecting something more and I so I prepared. It was nice, imaginative, silly and foolish. Just as it's supposed to be at that age! The most beautiful is yet to come.
RELATED ARTICLES Paris fashion tea box shows for autumn and winter 2009-2010 beautiful Iva Jerkovic in a new campaign Mariposa 26 Crazy patterns - fashion law summer! tea box 14 Passionate Russia: a silk scarf for an elegant jes

No comments:

Post a Comment