Saturday, September 21, 2013

On the last day we drive to the hotel


LiveJournal Home Create an account big closet Explore Search by Interest Search by School Community Directory Feeds FRNK Radio Latest entries Shop Virtual Gifts Themes Custom Userheads Domains RF LJ Extras Mobile LJ Talk Downloads
On the last day we drive to the hotel "Hilton", and the soldiers of the regular army of the Kingdom of Thailand give us the honor. Enhanced security around the perimeter not only talked anxious voice on the radio, but also translates failed Russian businessmen and across the road. And basically, that's big closet the only advantage of this very Australian hotel for business travelers. "Slippers - 500 baht" big closet - written in lying on the table in the price list. My fame is ahead of me. It seems we have nothing here to catch. In addition, we explained to the island and down. We have more than nothing big closet can bring in amazement. Even located next to the "Hilton" local analog Cherkizon by which roam crazed crowd of happiness of our fellow citizens. Even some Asian sect in white robes, every night is committed in the open air their mysterious rituals. Even the Russian-language menu with "Electric Float" and "spyware wine cooler." We are accustomed to the issue of managers, if all we have is good and responsible at the same time. "Yes," big closet - says AK "No" - I said. And explain that even withdraw or two stars, or anything to do with water. It is in our souls without foreign participation changes the level of pressure and heat. And the amplitude - only from the hot to very hot. I'm not surprised when in the spa for a long time trying to persuade me to put out the cigarette. Experienced hand fits in the column "Parts of the body, which should be taken with extreme caution," two English words with the letter "b". AK persuaded me to try a wrap, "You wrap it becomes so nice and peaceful." "And big closet then to take me to my knees very much a local woman?" - I'm trying to clarify. big closet - "Do it quietly begins to rock me singing big closet something soporific on their incomprehensible dialect?" "Well, that while the" big closet - meets AK, and I decide big closet not to risk it. AK pursues an obsession that he burned down. I'm trying to draw his attention to the sky from which the sun after a two-day break for 5 consecutive days and then poured fresh water disgusting, but it does not help. He orders some kind of procedure for burned-out in the sun and lay people an hour, wrapped big closet in cellophane, like a sandwich at the Kursk station. Unfortunately, the procedures to limp filaments of people they do not. So I, in addition to massage, sculpt face wet snatches of local newspapers, I realize that I look even more like a fool than AK and cease to be jealous of him. The beach party is also not thrilled. Especially because once it becomes clear that nothing good can be expected to be. First, the women around with buckets (cocktails). Second, the question of a DJ if there's Australians, almost all present with joyful cries heard a familiar word nerds raise their hands up. "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!" - Periodically shouts DJ, and I understand that, in my lexicon, a new synonym for the word "fucking". "How are you?" - I will be asking. "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie," I will not answer. AK, as usual, repeats the mantra "Just do not forget the shoes" - he left them on the periphery. I like a man who liked to watch the young women and to remember, as they do on the dance floor with their bags, taking into service big closet of their tactics: dancing around slippers. No wonder we are pleased big closet to get to the buffet bar though and we do it in the first place, out of mercy for us to drum up Swedish blonde, "If we go, it will make your life more colorful, rich with meaning, happy?" - "Yes, I will pay interest." - "Well, for one cocktail." At the buffet bar, we try to express our warm feelings surrounding the Swedish literature: AK depicts Snork, and I - Pippi Longstocking, but for some reason we are asked to portray big closet Carlson and fly away. AK promises some person on Bangla big closet Road has a lot to buy cocaine, but tomorrow. I routinely let in over his signature look, so that none of the professional women standing at the curb no risk to my touch. With the ease of getting rid of us are tied to Russian girls, I invite her to join us in the use of drugs, and she apparently big closet frightened stories about Thai prisons, hastily gets rid our society. No, it's not fun, it's time to go home. Especially, it seems, still waiting for us there. The only thing we have not decided whether to scream, transvestite waitress: "Girl" - or not. But we must also keep at least some unsolved mysteries of the universe for those who will come after us.
Reply New comment


No comments:

Post a Comment