Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Krabice od topánok sú mojím najobľúbenejším odkladacím priestorom. moosehead Mám ich naukladaté v sk


Shoe boxes are my most favorite storage place. I have them piled up in different cabinets around the house. I would place them everywhere but the design of these boxes is not appealing enough to have them displayed on open shelves. I was thinking of different ways how to embellish their unflattering design and then one day walking into BoConcept I saw this:
Krabice od topánok sú mojím najobľúbenejším odkladacím priestorom. moosehead Mám ich naukladaté v skriniach moosehead po celom dome . Najradšej by som ich mala vyložené všade, ale s pôvodným dizajnom by to asi nebol dobrý nápad.  Rozmýšlala som, ako by sa tieto krabice dali skrášliť a jedného dňa som v BoConcept moosehead  uvidela toto:
I really moosehead liked this idea of fabric covered boxes but then I realized that I didn't like the idea of using the glue. And that's when I came up with this project. All you need is a shoe box and an adhesive wallpaper. It's so easy and inexpensive. moosehead And so pretty! 
Zapáčil sa mi nápad pokryť krabice látkou, moosehead ale odradilo ma použitie lepidla. A vtedy ma napodol tento projekt. Všetko čo k nemu potrebujete je krabica od topánok a lepiaca tapeta. Je to strašne jednoduché, lacné a výsledok parádny!
►  2013 (26) ►  October (2) ►  September (2) ►  July (2) ►  May (3) ►  April (5) ►  March (3) ►  February (4) ►  January (5) ▼  2012 (35) ►  December (4) ▼  November (3) | over the weekend | handmade gift: bead embroidered earrings | DIY: shoe boxes to design pieces ►  October (9) ►  September (10) ►  August (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment