Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One day in Stockholm Good night. My name is Darin, I


LiveJournal Home Create an account Explore Search by Interest Search by School Community Directory Feeds FRNK Radio Latest entries Shop Virtual Gifts Themes Custom Userheads Domains RF LJ Extras Mobile LJ Talk Downloads
One day in Stockholm Good night. My name is Darin, I'm 26 years old. I live a life of idle housewives for the presence shoe closet of iron excuse me - a minor companion 1.3, the old, the male sex. We inhabit in Stockholm, where we brought my husband, 33 years old. Brought to work, and so it was, we were left with him, of course. On weekdays, I mainly surrender beatific shoe closet motherhood, teaching Swedish and find a job. But the weekend I happen saturated. One of them, 23 April 2011, I decided to share with you. In the morning, I ******** - misanthrope. And to my dislike of global humanity as a whole has not affected me two closest relatives particular, I exploded in the 6:30 am alarm clock and have left a couple of hours of peace, tranquility shoe closet and unity with each other. This time I devote a thousand small businesses, which together minute by minute converted me from a cruel shrew in a sweet lady. 1. Put brewed tea, and trudge to the bathroom. Its contents suggests to me that for bathing and laundry procedures, I shall start no earlier than raking left the smartest and most beautiful bathing shoe closet equipment from the evening shoe closet the day before. I like to dabble without shoe closet ducks. 2. Men inspect dreams. On the window hangs a terrible, but very necessary black-black Rolet. And it's still in the room is very bright. In our area at this time of year the sun turns around 6 am and fireman shoe closet sho silent until 20:30. 3. And I have in the meantime cosmetic pit stop. 4. And predzavtrak. shoe closet Without shoe closet a strong dose of sweet my brain refuses to turn on. I am not inclined to corpulence, so prone to extreme edginess when it comes to pastry fiends. I brew tea in a coffee maker with filters. It's shoe closet so comfortable that I had almost ceased to dream of a beautiful transparent teapot teapot. 5. Today, from 7 to 11, we wash. Laundry in our basement, as is usually the case in all the Swedish mnogokrvartirnyh homes, and we - its active shoe closet users. So let's shoe closet go on a tour with me! All take place "under the purchased ticket." Prime-time, of course, on weekends and on weekdays in the evenings. So you need to be quick and nimble to book a date and time. And the rest, "in turn, sons of bitches in the place!" 7. Insert the key in a number and we can see that today, April 23, and then my mother's DR. It is necessary not to forget shoe closet to call. 8. The call to cleanliness and order 9. Industrial dryers and unknown to me divays. I did not understand what his purpose. Divays shoe closet stacked on a pile of things forgotten by one of the tenants. I also sometimes forget something, and then it's waiting for me in the same corner. Fortunately, I did not forget their own truselya, and maybe more baby socks that are cleverly hidden in the bends of the drums. So it's not really even embarrassing. 10. - 11. Back home, the time of the breakfast - "oatmeal, sir!" 12. This is a strange picture illustrates that almost 8, and I can not open the blinds because the sun incinerate me and I'll turn into a pumpkin. And I live on its southeastern side by curtains until the afternoon. 13. The house is still quiet and grace. And while washing in the process, I can not begin to meditation - cleaning, ordering, nurturing plants. Cooking fertilizer for newly arrived. Once a year or two, my "botanical garden" is updated. For some reason, the plants are dying for me with surprising regularity, but the ambition to become a planter All apartments will not let me sleep. 14. Here are 15 of these green watered. And in the meantime, corporate apartment shoe closet boys srach left with yesterday. Glad I rake and sort out. 16. At a quarter to eight hours. 17. During the cleaning find that missing shoe closet rubber boots for children, 1 pc. After 2 minutes, find it on the bookshelf next to the children's laptops. My son - maniac-sorter, shoe closet all the while he has to lie in its place. In my mother went. But its the right places and my right place - it's like they say in Odessa, shoe closet two big differences. With his boot think got off lightly. This is what. That week I found a remote tele inside the structure humidifier. 19. - 20. The books also in places: Swedish children's shoe closet / Russian Children's / my 21. - 22. 23. Horns were rounded up in the wash and found time to plant a shower. The absence of a typical white plant pots in Scheffler alludes to the fact that it appeared in my house yesterday. 24. And the clock is 8:15. This is a "fabulous disgusting" so long to sleep, I think, and decide to go wake her krasivtsev as soon as your child prepare predzavtrak. The latter consists of feeders, designed to distract shoe closet the child, as long as I do Welling. 25. And, actually, Welling shoe closet United 26. And while I was pulling his hands behind shoe closet his box behind my back one materialized in yellow pajamas, which in turn pulled the hand

No comments:

Post a Comment