Monday, January 5, 2015

Ilaz Bylykbashi: With touch more with this question. I will say for the first time publicly. Mixha


Home News Elections 2014 Economy In Focus Kosovo Region World black Chronicle News Sports Technology Health garage storage systems Science Culture Click Tips Hall of expert Medical Food / Fitness Opinions Interviews Lions Showbiz Life Style Fashion / Beauty gossip VIP Fun Gallery
Photojournalist more committed since 1981 to 1999, in Kosovo, Ilaz Bylykbashi, Info Globe offers explanations for pictures of events that stirred and then destroyed two regimes: the Yugoslav garage storage systems and Serbian. Is there more ghost picture, description, report or information ...
Ilaz Bylykbashi: With touch more with this question. I will say for the first time publicly. Mixha that is the only one who is caught alive, Vesel Bylykbashi when his father garage storage systems died in 1993, has remained one of the pillars of my life. My dad had me alive said the man who can be trusted life is Veseli. Dad told me that when written slogans against the Yugoslav occupation of Kosovo, Kosovo roads in 1981. They, father and mixha, the 12 km road from Shala to Magure by Fushtica in Komoran have spread the slogan "Kosovo Republic" and " Serbs out of Kosovo ". Slogans I've just written and distributed to the people of my beloved father - Mehmet Bylykbashi who was known by the nickname Matthey. Unequivocally garage storage systems that any man would be proud with such family roots, but man does not live with the merits of the past with the ceaseless toil and struggle for human work each individually. People keep their mouth when his predecessor garage storage systems make no productive work to its environment.
We, in our family, we had a tradition of patriotic education of concrete work, as was the case of Shefqet BYLYKBASHI, Captain Bird Kingdom, to perform military academy in Italy, known as Shefqet Kapidani. This tradition probably helped me more easily find themselves intellectually and humanely, but not capital for pride, the work of others. Bajram Bylykbashi and baci Ymer that their time has been very enlightening, was perhaps the most educated family in Drenica.
InfoGlobi: Mr. Bylykbashi say for the first time, February Classifieds precisely what you have done, unless you, as you say "the krekoseni as individuals who want to live the valuable work of predecessors"?
Ilaz Bylykbashi: I mentioned writing and distributing 1981 slogans against Yugoslavia. This event was preceded started earlier work, which 1973/1974. At that time the Milazim Arifin, from Anamorava, when I was 17 years old, trying to develop the idea of finding ways to liberate the country. Then began the distribution of posters and creating a network of activists, known as the "Troika".
Ilaz Bylykbashi: A militiaman garage storage systems named Mulaku (do not remember his name), was one of the best and brightest from across our group. He was a member garage storage systems of the militia has saved the whole group. Mulaku helped us towards to behave and how to escape arrest.
Ilaz Bylykbashi: To be honest I did not dijtë time that my group was prepared to kill Tito during his visit to Kosovo in 1979. The anticipated executor of this decision Milazim Arifi, a dedicated patriot but very inexperienced in the use The gun, not kill Tito has achieved garage storage systems due to the protection of almost "fence" security Yugoslav dictator. Forgive dedication all teams this idea is not ever heard outside our circle, even neither I nor our action some friends for a long time have not dijtë. I've garage storage systems been more like 17 year old young man who was all taking care not to impose the most dangerous tasks.
Ilaz Bylykbashi: After completing high school in Gjilan, I returned to Pristina in 1976, and have continued to work with the same tempo. Forgive, Milazim Arifi, and sustainability without shembulltë have not went to prison. I, when I saw the course of the demonstrations of 1981 I thought that the strategy should be changed. Had to pass in public works, where the work can be seen on many of the citizens, compared with the secret work of the then regime. Love for photography "had enslaved" garage storage systems then. Poetry and writing slogans and posters few who saw. Wherever you see the opportunity to behave with a file that can not be punished by the government to bring the citizens of Kosovo, part of the bitter truth. For this I used the photo. I started with a group, the student newspaper "The New World" where she appeared Zecir Gërvalla and Sabit Rrustemi. Photos published on seemed to affect many in the creation of opinion regarding how a covert activities. At the same time, I found the opportunity to publish my photos youth magazine "Voice of Youth".
Ilaz Bylykbashi: Photography easily calm my soul to the surface while to realize my soul poetry someone should have the idea to

No comments:

Post a Comment