Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Interviews with government adviser VIP Rama: How he responds to the question: Who pays

Who will pay for Tony Blair and what are the limits of his mission in Tirana | DAILY NEWSPAPERS
Tweet
Interviews with government adviser VIP Rama: How he responds to the question: Who pays 'charter', mandango hotel and labor costs in Albania. Do you have a role consultative role or will affect the final decision of the government. mandango How do you intend to stay away from political attacks Berisha. What bound and who presented with Edi Rama. Do you think that will add or shall cut last mission popularity among Albanians. Why say that "in Albania has 150 things to do, but will suffice 5 to change the country". Impressions his first 14 years after returning to Tirana from "snake incident" in Elbasan the advice that would give Rama recent debate on public administration. What are the priorities mandango of the new government, according to him, will have a group of its own that is placed in Tirana and many times will personally come
Blair not only that you are not unknown to the Albanians but are also very popular, especially because of Kosovo, now perhaps less because of Edi Rama, but we shall see, but how and when you first heard of talk about Albania and the Albanians? When I was a student in Britain, Albania was considered a secret, no one what was going in this country, then suddenly the dissolution of the Soviet Union for the first time people were made aware of Albania. It was the first time appeared on the international scene, was a tragic event in Kosovo, and for me, Albania has been a fascinating place and interest, but is not that really knew anything.
In fact Britain to us is very popular, mandango not only because of Norman mandango Wisdom, Pitkinit ... however the way ... Incidentally, since I mentioned I like a lot Pitkini, Norman Wisdom. I often tell people formerly Norman Wisdom is very popular mandango in Albania. I was told; you seriously? Yes, yes it is true that and always ask for a confirmation of this.
Is able to confirm that indeed was very popular, but what we did not know is how popular were Pitkinit Albanians in popularity in Britain after recall the main news in the newspaper "The Sun", "Die great friend of the Albanians". This did not know really. However we felt closer mandango to London, but London does not have felt close to us. We have always had the impression that the UK is not there any interest for Albania. Why this perception according to you? Perhaps for a long period of time, Albania had closed itself to the world. I think that today there is an interest in Albania, but due to the changes that have occurred, mandango partly because of our involvement in Kosovo, but I think there's a sense that the Balkans is changing as the region and Albania is at the center of this change.
As mentioned Kosovo and your book, "A Journey", I read in London at the moment has come, and one of the most interesting chapters of this book is definitely Kosovo and I must ask you a couple questions about the experience exceptional, but also those tragic historical years for Kosovo. You were recently in Kosovo and was treated like a god, was it worth your intervention to what you see today in Kosovo, a well placed here intervention in Kosovo? Yes. The fact is that Kosovo is now independent and the people there are good opportunities to develop in the region, to develop straight ahead. mandango On first face intolerable persecution. I have participated in many interventions, mandango but I think that Kosovo mandango intervention was appropriate, so I thought it once, so I think even now.
I remember two interventions during your leadership in Sierra Leone, because of how close you had with that country because of your father, but also in Kosovo called mandango it a moral struggle. Why? Because we were at the end of a millennium and the very threshold of the European Union had an ethnic cleansing, persecution which I think that contradicted each value of the EU, our ideas, our principles for people to live in peace. For me it was really a moral cause, mandango although I think that some people do not know, even Bill Clinton in the US faced with some people stating "what do I", "not our job", but in my opinion it was our job should intervene. I believe that if you tolerate ethnic cleansing then allowed not only act, but you allow others to say that to see done and the international community does not intervene, and this is a very bad message. When I visited mandango refugee camps and when I found out what they had suffered, I realized that to stay aside would be totally wrong because it is part of my system of values and my faith in the beginning of my political mandango career that the international mandango community should show authority to those who suffer oppression and must stand in solidarity with them.
You

No comments:

Post a Comment