Tuesday, September 30, 2014

And a year kalipas nya took my brother to school and brought nya in his village twenty two. We also

One journey from Barrio Siete to Abu Dhabi to Canada
Rooster I remember, Aunt Charing, nagisnan I just always did a fight with my parents. Cheap mind I did not ask any question where or when they stop. Cheap mind I asked my mother.
I'm not studying during the time Yun. I'm always on the corner sisigawan they offer. Thrown my father my mother's clothes. I wake cracked cracked our dishes, dresser and so on ...... just have to two brothers and I am the eldest.
Take the time, respectively, have a small store with my father on the market, multiply the already left our little house, relatives of my mother from the Barrio twenty two. Relatively little xs vt hushed by our house to fight. My father was busy small business Nyang. She chooses goods at dawn and my mother and other relatives who babantay the market.
Grow our little shop ...... I and my brother were naive to the world that no one knows but be the game to the entire xs vt afternoon. We grow relative turned around us because we place a compound to be Kaka-child-left ... ..compound of my grandmother's sister. PAL so we are cousins we aunt, uncle and cousins.
But apart from my father xs vt busy in titinda xs vt she is a great cocker, so if the market is in the cockpit also. And its fun cocker if you win his texas to sasabungin. Chicken three times a day carrying nya ...... hmmmmnnn ... delicious pickled cooked to my father, so we grow our nginangata sasabunging ... chicken.
And a year kalipas nya took my brother to school and brought nya in his village twenty two. We also contrasting to grow my sister. And my father also was addicted to alcohol and soap. Been sale in our store, lost direction the course of my father's life, always just Syang drunk. I? Have we still servant. Until the day that as the woman carrying my father's house.
I still do not know what will happen in life when we can. Graduating elementary school I came into my life my child she stepmother.Batang. Nyang easily captured xs vt the hearts of the neighbors house and other relatives. Visayan she and brave, extrovert and she became my friend.
While I did dadalaga. My father was stingy she especially money. High School I did a semi-private, to which each pays tuition is paiiyakin me more before I give my father money. Filled them with fear that first sermon I kaka-inin. Do I have patience, no barkadang lakwatsera, pano lalakwatsa I feel, just fares offered by my father xs vt ... nothing much nothing less. But really warmly quarter to three, sometimes I have a aunt which provides me the money, I ordered inu mamalengke me to change. So iyun my allowance and money to buy another with the school.
Nuong During high school I was the most miserable in my life. I've never, you adjust to my life would change. My father and stepmother are you there as a child ... I ..wala problem here, because I did my brothers ... so it's just time that I'm xs vt always crying at night, always wet with tears my pillow and Always umaa-sam and did not ask any question at quarter to three-kaka where or when to go back with my parents. In my sisimba idinadasal I wished xs vt always xs vt to build again I offer you separate families. I became self-conscious especially, fear Inter-school friends because they might know that we have broken family.
Do you have patience to study, I take the exam in PUP and also bruises already, I'm similarities college. School and home ... I'm xs vt just really hard without the support of parents while studying, I do not have bought the journal papers and other required xs vt school xs vt ... .ewan I wondered why I graduate? Unified also help others if folks give me the money, xs vt and all I received was I value. xs vt Good thing cheaper tuition at PUP.
Well, the older the father was very severe, almost every day is not just drunk and she definitely still confused if drunk. Katutak big trouble and embarrassment we suffered our fathers. Has not been time and their three children, I received well wishes well maybe God is contrasting to my parents. But even if this was our father, we love she. And sober and not drunk and she quietly himas just himas his sasabungin ..
Some times mothers take heart my father and half-pralyze xs vt Nyang body. But no matter WHAT ABOUT US's has made him still she stopped kaiinom ...... .dala still they turn away from the nya my mother, even sya'y Have another family.

No comments:

Post a Comment