Monday, September 29, 2014

isnha, ha ha ha, ok I dun yung in cartoons.natawa ha..kaagaw that turned on the TV the mother becau


I do not know why I'm too affected the children I see pinoy here in Kuwait, because wine chiller I think just by the way they can play freely, and certainly wine chiller with amusement playground here, but for me than for them to experience yun yung time playing I'm out of the house, noon to naghahabulan, syato, spout, bottle cap concussion, turumpo, rubber, fighting spiders, beetle .yung extreme game Sakin Sumpit nun are those that we nagnenenok bone monggo wine chiller in the marketplace, which groups often have you playing wine chiller for a paint brush, a distinction that it is only within the monggo wine chiller and mouth blown in straw, for splashing, it is also painful and sometimes I experienced the monggo swallowed in haste to hit the opponent. Another game that extreme for me are those Spiral of Bottle Caps, Bottle Cap pipitpitin you yung and container to strap in the middle and rotated to combative relatively fragile because it face to face you and magpapatidan a leash, I often blamed my mom I love playing it . And of course the immortal role, as Covert pong, Patentero, Tumbang prisoners and of course the Kick .Because we often play it every kabi, after six o'clock dinner, they end up nuebe get up at night, for magtakutan and magtakbuhan turn home. There is also a game seriously - Home prefer, wine chiller Merchandise store, Cooked -lutuan, wine chiller tong can concentrate, depending on nyo..na group for adults who have actually, because users tutuong cooked food, but using money to leaves, which Suppose to the store to buy. This is just as simple young nun's life, but one of the happiest experiences it Nung boy floating ... and of course so that they hererasyon now and before they narin laro.kahit more with text and internet say that they know, the more you still They play to play to experience being a CHILD ... THE CARELESS!
Liberty of the child, freedom of life's problems. That's all I want is a boy. Furthermore, there seems to be gone. I feel accomplished because I pursue some stage, though I'm really struggling to face life, I also kinakaya also excited because I know what it has to offer me in the future. We return to the game, you're right, so that was the game of the youth of today ... Too modern, due to technology. 10/12/08
rj, Pards ... nice start to my ah..aabangan about the others can post blog moh..salamat! We both just gone to pursue some stage, but still provocative in my mind that pano yung children in other countries ... will they nakakalaro game as we nuon? 10/12/08
More than you ever brother (brother daw ???).'ve forgotten jolens, heaven earth quack quack doctor, Tex, rubber, 10-20 or Chinese garter Nung woman ... hahaha like children, we want to grow old instantly . now that we are older, we want to go back to childhood! WHAT ABOUT US why? miss being a child of sexual ... * sigh * 10/12/08
Toni, ha ha ha, yes, less po yung game mentioned, that was only because he's remembered ko.he he.tumatanda really ako.ha ha ha. uu of noh, more shovels Watch more so about the others? ps really brother ever ... ha ha ha! :) wag just too ibulgar .. :) 12/10/08
madjik, like mocha game madjik ha, sometimes delicate back to being kids. 10/13/08
X-sport we nuon bibilotin yung paper ipambala finished with elastic. During his adolescence, I'd prefer home games. I am the father done to neighbors yung beautiful wine chiller mother. : D 13/10/08
abou, consistent umakyat..di wont seem so often to be have to do with bathing bathroom province nyo ... ha ha .. persuade bwaha going home fixture cut nyo. 14/10/08
Nakakamiss also be children. wine chiller Yung poproblemahin you lanh eh yung makaaknood not cartoons kase telenovela viewers the mother. haha. Yung entertaining games ever. Super sweaty and naeexercise children. Eh now, I rarely see yung Nung playing traditional games. :) 10/14/08
isnha, ha ha ha, ok I dun yung in cartoons.natawa ha..kaagaw that turned on the TV the mother because he he ... passable telenovela..he you that you have reached the colored TV, I reached my hotel TV black and white ... :) 10/15/08 wine chiller
the dong, if she lumaki..malamang in dubai nya tested satin kids games ... but I'm sure if she went the first Nyang pinas seek barkada.tamang bonding dating.salamat! 10/15/08
I remember yung hiding and those games we stick Called "shatong" in Davao. I remembered having broken something when the wood hit some glass. haha. enough of those memories. my niece is now busy with her psp and she's just 5 years old. so that the games of children. I think we had more fun when we were kids. I think only. 10/15/08
chyng, no game out children, pure amusement, unlike satin pinas..na free to play outside. (Got yung point ko.salama

No comments:

Post a Comment