Monday, September 15, 2014

Mendoza, Argentina


Yesterday, our DMVino wine club spent the afternoon at the charming Adega Wine Cellars in Downtown Silver Spring. This is one of my favorite wine venues. Its casual, comfortable & affordable. The food is so tasty & the wine selection is eclectic. Manager, Michael Hill graciously poured us 4 wonderful wines. 
Mendoza, Argentina
Please check out About Me , where I share my story and how I got into wine.
I'm creator of wine blog, Vine Me Up .  Where ever there is wine I will go but I focus on local wine shops & wineries in & outside of DC. I'm also a semi-healthy foodie & love pairing wines with simple bites.  View my complete profile
▼  2014 ( 25 ) ▼  August ( 1 ) Sunday Sips @ Adega ►  July ( 5 ) ►  June ( 3 ) ►  May ( 3 ) ►  April ( 4 ) ►  March ( 3 ) ►  February ( 3 ) ►  January ( 3 ) ►  2013 ( 25 ) ►  December ( 3 ) ►  November ( 3 ) ►  October ( 4 ) ►  September ( 5 ) ►  August ( 3 ) ►  July ( 3 ) ►  June ( 3 ) ►  May ( 1 )


No comments:

Post a Comment