Friday, December 20, 2013

2 months ago


If you sit and scout on Youtube, you can sometimes have such a fabulous tour that you will find real gems. It happened to me last night. Searched for "card making" and look what I found ..................
........ A great and easy tips on how to fold a shirt that can then be used on cards or just as it is. I have so far lacked good stamps to boys and men! Now I have both varying stamp designs as cute blog friends sent and "recipes" for a slick shirt folding. What luck!
I went of course to scout the same person showed a really nice flower ..... also easy to make. And flowers, one can not have too many of. This model is of course easy to vary, pick up a lace flower from, wide range of media ... well simply use their imagination.
Slushy watery closet shelving today. And helluva so slippery on the road. Caution must be tiptoeing forward. The birds find enough food in the wild, it's not nearly as many customers in bird restaurant. I read in our local paper that the great tit tops the list of visitors at bird tables. It counted up last weekend. Compliant here!!
Sure, they're cool, the shirts! One tip is to test the fold at one twenty overlap, then the neck of the goose becomes the tie. Estimated whether to give money away! Have collected some hedgehog motif here at home that I will try to send away before the weekend! Hug Lindha February 2, 2011 18:41
But ... ooh ..... so nice pictures! closet shelving I pysslar bit with scraping too .. But .... when you see this one should perhaps stop, you've really class on! Absolutely closet shelving gorgeous card. The shirt = Delicious! Like that I get to practice .. be at 15 årspojk party this weekend .. What if I could! closet shelving Have the best February 2, 2011 19:20
How happy you will be when you see that people take part of one pattern :) yey. Will put up a new one on a cute little monkey but it's so tedious to write, puh. Your Swiss roll was prettier than me :) ha ha ha when I would verify to post the comment became closet shelving words I would write "idetro": D 2 February 2011 20:24
I've said it before: dig your calorie-free cake plate filled with delights! ;) Yes, YouTube, closet shelving I also found some fun instructions on which I'll try on occasion. Need to scrap some more album pages. Have a really fun girls night out! Hug February 2, 2011 22:03
Hi Eva! Which fancy shirt-card. Will try to do such, and also the beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing the tips :)) The crocheted closet shelving roll cake looks so good out. It fits me perfectly after all, lol! Here the snow melts more and more now :)) But it blows like hell. Now have a really nice day and was afraid of yourself in slippery conditions. Kramizar marie.haven @ hotmail.com 3 February 2011 11:17
Well the cool small shirts! Consider the plethora closet shelving of ideas and everything there is on the internet anyway, closet shelving and you are surprised when you find movies closet shelving too sometimes. Glad I looked at the link o it sees the light out hehe .... Kramis February 3, 2011 13:48
Oh what lovely things you've done! On scrapparazzis (spelling?) Blog has a really nice description of after eight ATMs. Although Petra / paradise has linked to that description. Hope you find there, or else you say to I'll give you the address. Write with your mobile now and here I so bad with blog addresses! HUGS my friend 3 February 2011 16:14
WEATHER!
Eve Crafts I live in a small village about 2 mil outside Kalmar, with husband, dog and cat. I have 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren. My occupation is primary school teacher. I have always been involved in a hobby, usually several at a time. Right now it's scrapbooking, cardmaking, knitting and virkning.Under summer months, I spend a lot of time in the garden to blah. tomato and concreting. I will use my blog, my birthday present, to share with you what I'm doing. Maybe you will find something to inspire you in your everyday life. View my complete profile
Followers
14 hours ago
True & Sania
Christmas and then some .....
2 days ago
myricas crafts
4 days ago
Ulrika's Scrapping
Lucia, brownie and a card!
1 week ago
CARINA'S IN SHORT
2 months ago
2013 (110) December (8) November (7) October (9) September (9) August (9) July (9) June (10) May (10) April (11) March (10) February (9) January ( 9) 2012 (127) December (12) November (11) October (12) September (9) August (9) July (10) June (8) May (11) April (10) March (11) February (10) January (14) 2011 (204) December (15) November (16) October (14) September (14) August (16) July (18) June (19) May (17) April (16) March (21) February ( 15) What is this?? This "bloom" ..... it smells closet shelving yummy! There came a package today! Another Wrap!! closet shelving Flea Bargain, Christmas cards and orchids! Sitting near the fireplace .... today with!! Love Knots on VALENTINE'S DAY!! A heart for YOU ... and YOU ... and YOU .. and YOU ..... Snow-thaw-lake-snow-thaw-snow! BLUEBERRY all already! Now we have a lake again

No comments:

Post a Comment