Thursday, December 19, 2013

3 years ago


On the long side creases to 4.5 at 14 & 25cm.
So nice pictures of your dads get :) And what kind of you to share your folding and pictures! I've never tried to make a shirt but it may be today's challenge :) Have a great Sunday and I hope to see you on Thursday! drying rack KRAM 14 November 2010 01:28
God so stylish card! Have template laying around drying rack but have not had time to try it yet .. but now that I see your, you become a little hungry! Jättefina got them and everything matches so well. hug / / Anna November drying rack 14, 2010 10:34
Babe cards, smart to lay out a description like that. You just gave me an idea, because there are some who would like me to put out a description of how I fold the basket. Been thinking about how to do that but here we do have a way. Have a good hug Emma November 15, 2010 02:59
2010 (6) November (5) Crackers My wicker Christmas baskets Father's Day Shirts in Blue Peaceful Weekend Time for Party! February (1) 2009 (37) November (3) October drying rack (3) September (3) August (2) June (2) May (2) April (4) March (6) February (6) January (6) 2008 ( 16) December (4) November (11) October drying rack (1)
JAAA! She won!!
The last blog post
3 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment