Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Do you see something you like, post a message below the post or send me an email to synh68@hotmail.


Do you see something you like, post a message below the post or send me an email to synh68@hotmail.com Clicking on the labels below will take you straight into the various categories. The newest items on top.
Antiques (48) Cutlery (19) Photos (37) Boxes (23) costume (3) Books (5) Miscellaneous (7) Dolls (1) Egersund (14) Enamel (12) angered / Stavanger locker lookz Flint (24) Glass (48) hadeland (8) Crafts (24) Handmade (8) Manufacturing (4) Christmas (17) cooking (101) Copper (2) Crystal (4) Kuriosa (3) Basketball (4) Lamps / lighting (16) toys (7) Candlesticks (2) Brass (3) Furniture (5) Nostalgia (50) Recent Stuff (7) Porcelain (34) Porcelain / earthenware / pottery (116) Porcelain Grund (14) Presses Glass (14) Easter (5) Advertising (1) Religious (5) Retro (40) Rustic and shabby (89) School Charts (4) sculpture / bust / statue (2) Mirrors (3) Sports and Leisure (3) Silver / Clad (49) Textile (14) In table (25) Case (2) Vintage (7)
Nostalgia tendency to seek out flea markets, auctions and reuse stores locker lookz enable it to be fully shed, attic and basement ... Here I sell Antiques, collectibles, vintage and also a bit retro. Many of the items are unique and originates from Denmark, Sweden and Belgium. Please write a comment below the item if you have any questions or if there is anything you want to buy or send me an email to synh68@hotmail.com. If you want to buy some comments under the post. I apologize that I can not "reserve" lasts longer unless this is agreed in advance, since this will be a lot more work for me and then I unfortunately have learned that some have gone from trading without notice. Payment within 3 days unless otherwise agreed, if not, the article laid out anew without notice. I send course towards prepayment for purchase of 200 million - and then by postal tariffs. Do you want to receive, locker lookz I find myself in Bergen. Everything I sell is used or antique and one has to expect a certain "patina". I describe the item as best as possible, but encourage you to look closely at the pictures or send me an email. Click on the pictures you see larger, more detailed images. Do you have any questions regarding item's condition, send mail to synh68@hotmail.com or leave message below the post. Nostalgia
2013 (40) November (1) April (10) March (13) February (1) January (15) 2012 (272) October (30) September (18) Cocoa Cups! Søøøt caddy biiig bread box! Wall Platte with two cute costume-clad maidens Press Glass Vase in opalinglass. Retro! Large beautiful cake box from Sætre! Grater with great decor! Charming bærplukker! Antique kerosene lamp 4 beautiful kitchen jars Retro kitchen drawers plastic from Panco Plastic Enamel washtub locker lookz 1950s Retro cake box with advertisements for Borgar margarinfabr ... Superfine wooden box from Lilleborg! Cosy old box with pressure Rustic locker lookz trekurv Milk! Nostalgic kitchen drawers from 1950 August (12) July (23) June (13) May (57) April (57) March (45) February (9) January (8) 2011 (175) December (5) November (1) October (33) September (31) August (16) July (8) June (27) May (22) April (21) February (10) January (1) 2010 (34) November (5) October (3) September ( 17) August (6) July (3)
Nostalgia little about my world as incurable nostalgia and more than average interest in interiors and antiques. I live in a house in Art Nouveau style in 1915 with huge garden locker lookz that we have used in recent years to renovate and redecorate. I am the eternal Loppis looking, has a great sense of reuse and enjoy watching opportunities that others do not see hope for ;-). I like the romantic, nostalgic and rural and my house is inspired by it. In my blog you'll see my used and Loppis purchase, my old house and garden etc. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment