Sunday, December 15, 2013

Skånskt wool embroidery Now I


I worked at the post the first time I saw a "bill shirt". Got it as the payment of a customer and had many headaches ochroligt before I learned to fold a similar one. Of course, had forgotten how to do it, but found a link online with a description. shoe storage Have fun.

Hello! I read one of your previous posts about fruit bowl that you made a foot till.Är you often and sell your luffarslöjd? Pretty much what you get for them? I myself have been on eg farmer's market shoe storage but it has never gone on well with sales. It might be too expensive but it's actually quite a lot of time and work behind shoe storage arbetena.trevlig weekend!
Hello Anna Sells most at work at Christmas and there is fine for where I feel the guys. Dish with foot on I sold for $ 200, or I'll take 150 for a bowl of paws on and between 15-20 SEK for a little angel. Pottering Hardcore works of course also as totems to their acquaintances, so then I try not to be so expensive. A Christmas market I've been to, in Wadköping in Örebro and the results shoe storage were mixed. The prices I had sat a little higher and the buyers were the people who knew who I was, otherwise, it was sluggish. People seem to not like to spend money on the markets. They look happy but no purchase is not. I do not think you are too expensive, wrong clientele only.
copied from http://slojdnytt.blogspot.se/ handicraft engines in Västmanland informs. December 23, 2012 Angels In the exhibition Reuse - Create shoe storage new there is a nativity scene sewn by Inga Westin, Vasteras. Has no re ...
The dish is several years old, I did it on a course of Borås and then gave it away, but to shoot foolishly. Took the opportunity to take photos today. Stomtråd 2 mm galvanized wire, wire to SHUFFLE dish 1.5 mm and tying thread 0.7mm thread. 8 stomtråd ...
Skånskt wool embroidery Now I've found a new interest! Yesterday I and my sister on the course in Skånskt wool embroidery, 14 happy expectant ladies were we. The most popular course I have ever been on. We had to start from scratch of exhibiting ...
Lövauktion on Tradera All the leaves from Hemslöjdens exhibition at Liljevalchsgatan have been out on Tradera in over a month. The leaves are sold for the benefit of Vi Agroforestry. I have always intended to buy back my lövså this morning, I put one in my ty ...
Exhibition at Liljevalchsgatan Everyone shoe storage looked at all the leaves on Liljevalchsgatan Tuesday. Sweden consists of a variety of imaginative woodworkers, that's when one is certain. So many different leaves and styles. After some searching, I found my own. Felt ...
Categories General (6) Flowers (2) Books (3) Decoration (6) New Year (0) Inspirationsköp (7) Courses (0) Luffarmuseum (1) Luffarslöjd (40) Market (1) Fun Crafts (3) Puzzles and board (0) Skånskt wool embroidery (1) Knitwear (0) Tips (6) Folding paper (3) Recycling Crafts (3)
Recent Posts Smart reuse Bowl / dish on foot galvanized shoe storage wire Skånskt Wool Embroidery disconcerted Do you see the trees for all the leaves ................... "Angel birth" .... Do you see the trees for all the leaves? Decoration Do you see the leaves on the trees? Exhibit on Liljevalchsgatan summer ... Chandelier "Steel Magnolias" yeah but it became svartglödgad järntrå ... New book on Luffarslöjd Rocket Lily from Grandma Hanna and mother Elsa Heart, luffarslöjd, black wire and blue glass beads Large flower wreath of galvanized wire and little else ....
Archives September 2013 (1) July (1) 2012 October (1) September (1) June (1) May (1) February (2) 2011 October (2) September (2) June (2) May (1) April ( 2) 2010 December (2) November (1) May (2) April (1) March (1) February (2) January (2) December 2009 (2) July (1) June (2) May (2) April ( 2) February (2) 2008 December (2) November (1) October (3) September (1) August (1) May (1) April (2) March (2) February shoe storage (1) 2007 December (2) November ( 3) October (8) September (9)
6:07 a.m.
23
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment