Wednesday, December 11, 2013

These include everything from sky to earth. The blog was started in January 2013 and is written by


These include everything from sky to earth. The blog was started in January 2013 and is written by me, or Niles. Lives in Uppsala where my fixed point is currently located! Here I share with you the things that happen, I think, or perhaps irritate me! Nothing is too small or too big to talk about, I think, get a glimpse of how I have it, laughing or crying, I'm just glad to see you here and become a part of my everyday life! - Welcome! To get in touch with me: theniles@mail.com latest posts
It's laundry day at home and the question mark about how to fold a shirt in order that it should not be wrinkled came up ... The answer closet systems you will find below! - However, one could perhaps use a strikeout shirt that was not wrinkled?
Do the buttons. Add the shirt flat and flat facedown. Fold the sleeves closet systems to the middle (before this is done, you can put a piece of tissue paper in between to really prevent wrinkles). Fold the shirt ends so that they meet in the middle. Then it should look like a "V". Fold in half (here you are ready if you want). Fold again. Tadaa! Takes little space and should remain wrinkle in your closet! Feel that score to become the ideal housewife begins to pile up - it's not far to go now ... 3 comments
Thank you, it might be good to be able to if I someday getting married! I myself rarely using the shirts ..

No comments:

Post a Comment