Saturday, December 21, 2013

Here are pictures on how it looks. Revan is of course the washing line quite clear and s r fabric a


Login - Become a member! Tell a friend - Print News Articles Blogs Forums Photos Classifieds Reviews Links Calendar Members Your Page About ...
Partner's ridiculously expensive lsklingsskjorta has burst on sleeves. Since the receipt is gone it is just to leave out on mending the washing line thought he ... Too bad it is I who keeps track on my receipts for cooking :-). Said and done, now I'll frska sew on homemade rmlagningslappar a la ylletrja p bgge sleeves but do not know how I'm going to do to f it up nicely. Tnkte frst squeeze on the discs by vlieselin the washing line or similar are but I will surely behva folding the edge all around, what should I do for it not to be for thick? And what should I use the frsmnr I sew? Raksm? Will not there to pull out because the patch is oval? But the zig zag feels as if it will be seen for much, right? Have Googled and searched the forum but have not found Mr. tips. Is there really no one else who has cooked a shirt's hrfrut?
Delfintua View Public Profile Find all posts by Delfintua
If you take and cut a cardboard template in size and shape that you want the patch, squeeze / shape since shirting around it's, you can easily sew on patch with raksm, the fabric can be matching the washing line or in kontrastfrg. If I sewed a new shirt's I could shake a stick me to play with different fabric on the inside of the collar and cuffs, etc., but no not the shirt hllt's good up to now it feels s as if there are more fun things to sew.
Here are pictures on how it looks. Revan is of course the washing line quite clear and s r fabric a little worn between the tear and mttbandet. Not grvl this to stop nicely, but there is overlap that apply? Was ivgigr and kpte white bommulstwill I tnkte use the ice case (white because the cuffs are white on the inside). The tip of the jig should I try d, is a bit like No sewing the washing line lapptcken! the washing line Keeps agree that it is more fun to sew new things but rs ondigt No he rips out the shirts on the exact same stlle all the time (tangentbordsarmbgar :-)). It may be vrt to try, it will be neat, I Begin mass produce from there to take off in skpen :-)
Rate this Thread
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off


No comments:

Post a Comment