Sunday, December 22, 2013

[...] That shows how to accomplish something in a smart and convenient way. Examples of this are th

Robert Birming How to fold a t-shirt quickly and easily
Many of you have probably already seen it. I had also done, but I had actually never tried the trick on my shirts. I've now got around to doing and happy to say that it is an incredibly tapoer easy way to fold his t-shirt on. Fun it is too!
[...] The same vein as the previous post How to fold a t-shirt quickly and easily, here comes a tip on how to quickly and easily scale an egg. I myself have tried with [...] Robert Birming; 11 April 2011 at. 15:09
[...] That shows how to accomplish something in a smart and convenient way. Examples of this are the posts So, fold a t-shirt quickly and So scaling eggs quickly and easily. In the spirit of these here are two videos to [...] Post gladly a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment