Saturday, December 7, 2013

Once every year to hand-pick the printer

Spring is in the cinema: birthday - 30 movies yourself flip fold | Madublogas.lt
I love spring for many reasons. I will mention two. In spring, I celebrate his birthday (perhaps inevitably pamėgsti time of year, you came into this world) and settled in for two weeks at the cinema - has long been linked to me in March, not only with natural Budiman and the upcoming birthday, but also the largest, most beautiful and fashionable (not exaggerating - watch movies in the cinema very trendy) film festival.
Once every year to hand-pick the printer's ink still smelling movies folder flip fold disappear from life for a few hours: I read movie descriptions susidarinėju want to see the movie list and I feel - really! - Like a birthday cake tasting (after all I do not like cake, but I have not found another cannonball such a comparison).
This year, he (and birthday, and "Cinema Spring") - special. So I decided to upcoming anniversary pasidovanoti yourself (some people really like to give yourself a variety of gifts, I - one of) a special gift - 30 films bouquet. As for composing and assessing floral compositions, chose the only interoperable "colors" flip fold markedly elsewhere admixture different colored "flower", but it still seems to me a bouquet of very beautiful. What is it made and why these "rings" it ended up, I will try to briefly explain. Maybe this list and you will choose your favorite, (in fact, most of my films - about the complex world of women, couples, and, of course, love) and be tempted to keep me company? I invite you to begin to celebrate the birthday of the cinema, and the other I'll see you in April.
PS My apologies to those friends and family members in my desire to spend time in dark rooms, but not in the open air or with them is astounding. The famous Swedish director Ingmar Bergman, flip fold very rightly said: "No work of art so touch our conscience, like a movie, it touches our feelings, the deepest, darkest corners of our souls." No wonder it is said that about a month before the birthday party we are in sort of amazed - apparently, my struggle for the soul to be very quiet and a good movie.
First "Café de Flore" (directed by Jean Marc Vallee, Canada, France). In his films Top30 decided to start from "Cinema Spring" the favorite team. As issued by the festival spokeswoman Živilė Vaškytė "labam morning, fell in love with this movie the whole team. And the spring, as you know, a good time to fall in love with. For example, Vanessa Paradis, who plays in the film. I admit, I am not seen a lot of movies in which she plays so curious to explore it on the screen, and finally understand: What should this woman finds Johnny Depp? And yet this piece a lot of great music. I guarantee that after the film's album "Café de Flore" ringtone appear in my iPods. flip fold
Second "Their dispute (called Carnage) (directed by Roman Polanski, France, Germany, Poland, flip fold Spain). Because Roman Polanski ever ekranizuos K. Sabaliauskaitė Silva Rerum "[interview with Kristina Sabaliauskaitė, director Gintaras Varnas, passionate K. Sabaliauskaitė novels Silva Rerum fan is suggested that the following novels to create a great movie, when asked to imagine a novel screenings, the author said that if you have the opportunity to choose the directors, it would no doubt be Roman Polanski great stories in film narrator: "I feel that his subtlety, sharpness, irony and humor very useful" (magazine "Woman", 2010'05 / May)]. flip fold "Their dispute - freshest R. Polanski's film, created by Yasmina'os Reza's play "God of carnage," starring Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet, the two great world-famous actress. The film is not lacking in sharpness than irony or humor. Should enjoy.
3rd "Wild Bill" (called Wild Bill) (directed by Dexter Fletcher, United flip fold Kingdom). The plot - not quite my style, but this film - most of the "Cinema Spring" premiered (London, this film will be shown only after a week, so we will see him first), frantically hyped Dalia Ibelhauptaitė man directing debut. Curious to evaluate D. Fletcher - a better flip fold actor or director? Or both? By the way, the San Sebastian Film Festival in D. Fletcher "Wild Bill" has already flip fold won the sympathy of youth prize. Can score Lithuanian recognition, we will see after the "Cinema flip fold Spring".
4th "We need to talk about Kevin" (called We Need to Talk about Kevin) (directed by Lynne Ramsay, United Kingdom, United flip fold States). I want to see this movie because it plays neįmenama Tilda Swinton movie mystery (after reading the script, director she called after 20 min.). This film program compilers described as more serious emotional drama, emotion and serious cinema, I just adore! The film tells the story of a woman who never really wanted to be a mother, but ... has become. As the "look" sense of guilt and responsibility for their children's fate seem to be weak?
5th "The Idiot" (orig. Idioot, Eng. The Idiot) (directed by Rainer SARNET, Estonia). I feel a weakness for literary screenings. I like to compare them, to explore how they have remained the same

No comments:

Post a Comment